About Me

My photo
United States
Gay male who loves to look at STRAIGHT and GAY nude males and MACHO guys...YES! I AM NORMAL, HOWEVER, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY SEX DRIVES!!! AND JUST WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO MY SAM AND GIVE HIM ANYTHING HE DESIRES, REGARDLESS OF ALL COSTS -- HE'S MY LIFE -- love you babe and always will. YOU ARE BURIED IN MY HEART...YOUR DUMBASS

ABOUT THIS BLOG

This blog is made for all those hunky straight boys you see out and about. Some of the pics here are of straight boys, candids, gay-for-pay, or just really hot guys who caught my eye ;) Since they're straight (or supposed to be) you might see some girls on here, but hey, girls are pretty too.

THIS GUY LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY SAM

I have no set of rules or a list of why i love you and i don't keep a check list...i just know that my time is yours when ever you need me and someone to talk too, i am always here for you and i can take anything you want to dish out because i know you have much on your mind Sam. and if you have a bad day love and you need someone to bitch too or at...i am here. yeah, i am your DUMDASS and when you talk to me like you did the other night...yes it hurt but it was the love i have for you that kept me there with you. don't ever doubt my love...its yours and goes with my heart you stole. i don't want to get in your way but, when two people love each other, how can they possibly get in each others way? One of us Sam always has to be stronger at moments like the other night to where things worked out okay at the end and thats love Sam between two people. i am not remembering what happen or what was said, i don't want to, it's over...what i am remembering is the ending where we started to laugh and joke and were happy and not like the beginning...that is love Sam. listening to each other and willing to work things out and not to just walk away. I love you babe and i know you love me too. things will get better when you have a job and don't have all the spare time and bordom and where you think too much -- remember -- 2+2 makes 4 babe...not five. you have a great night...weekend and i love you with all my heart...love, hugs and kisses your Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment