About Me

My photo
United States
Gay male who loves to look at STRAIGHT and GAY nude males and MACHO guys...YES! I AM NORMAL, HOWEVER, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY SEX DRIVES!!! AND JUST WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO MY SAM AND GIVE HIM ANYTHING HE DESIRES, REGARDLESS OF ALL COSTS -- HE'S MY LIFE -- love you babe and always will. YOU ARE BURIED IN MY HEART...YOUR DUMBASS

ABOUT THIS BLOG

This blog is made for all those hunky straight boys you see out and about. Some of the pics here are of straight boys, candids, gay-for-pay, or just really hot guys who caught my eye ;) Since they're straight (or supposed to be) you might see some girls on here, but hey, girls are pretty too.

THE HEAT OF MY DESIRE


In the still of the evening
Without sunlight to intrude
I see the twilight's in your eyes
As the moon sets up the mood
Playing music soft and low
While romance fills the air
I can't help but feel aroused
The very moment you come near
You submit to my embrace
While candles flicker their flame
And the smell of sweet cologne
Seems to drive my lust insane
As I look into your eyes
And run my fingers through your hair
I taste the sweetness of your neck
As I nibble at your ear
I then whisper words of love
As you answer with a sigh
And in a very sexy way
Your sweet body comes alive
You're the heat of my desire
As we slowly undress
And I lay you down
While you welcome my caress
With your sexy arms
You have a taste I can't resist
And show some response
When I touch it with a kiss
As I soak inside your love
To a sexy love condition
Feeling passions start to rise
While making love in all positions
You give me so much pleasure
For ecstasy is here
With you wrapped inside my arms
To this heated love we share
Now no one can come close
To this love that we inspire
For only you can fill this joy
And the heat of my desire --


No comments:

Post a Comment