About Me

My photo
United States
Gay male who loves to look at STRAIGHT and GAY nude males and MACHO guys...YES! I AM NORMAL, HOWEVER, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY SEX DRIVES!!! AND JUST WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO MY SAM AND GIVE HIM ANYTHING HE DESIRES, REGARDLESS OF ALL COSTS -- HE'S MY LIFE -- love you babe and always will. YOU ARE BURIED IN MY HEART...YOUR DUMBASS

ABOUT THIS BLOG

This blog is made for all those hunky straight boys you see out and about. Some of the pics here are of straight boys, candids, gay-for-pay, or just really hot guys who caught my eye ;) Since they're straight (or supposed to be) you might see some girls on here, but hey, girls are pretty too.

I Love You So Much...


My love, How I miss you!
I miss your "I love you so much"..
Your love is so sweet, so gentle, so tender
Just beautiful - just like the sender.
My love for you is so true and so so deep
Our love will last forever..
I love you more each and every day
I love you and only you..
Moro mou - in every way
I love you
In your arms is where
I always want to be
Me pleasing you
and you pleasing me
I want to be touching you -
skin to skin
Moro mou - I have loved you
since the beginning..
Never again will you long for love -
You will have me,
the man you love..
who will love you for life..
I want to be your everything
I want to be what makes your heart sing
I love you so much - I want to shout it out..
Forever hold me in your heart
as I am holding you in mine -
I have from the very start.
I love you SAM,
Your Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment