About Me

My photo
United States
Gay male who loves to look at STRAIGHT and GAY nude males and MACHO guys...YES! I AM NORMAL, HOWEVER, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY SEX DRIVES!!! AND JUST WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO MY SAM AND GIVE HIM ANYTHING HE DESIRES, REGARDLESS OF ALL COSTS -- HE'S MY LIFE -- love you babe and always will. YOU ARE BURIED IN MY HEART...YOUR DUMBASS

ABOUT THIS BLOG

This blog is made for all those hunky straight boys you see out and about. Some of the pics here are of straight boys, candids, gay-for-pay, or just really hot guys who caught my eye ;) Since they're straight (or supposed to be) you might see some girls on here, but hey, girls are pretty too.

THE SWEET TASTE OF YOUR LOVE -- SAM



The sweet taste of love


Still lingers in my mind

A succulent tasty morsel

A treasure worth its find

A juicy fruit

That fills my mouth with joy

Like candy to a baby

An edible sexy toy

With nectar sweet as honey

A syrup of flowing silk

Like a bubbly kind of lava

As smooth as warm clear milk

It breathes with scented oils

Like a flower in the mist

And blossoms when caressed

By the feel of a lover's kiss

A dessert at its very best

When embraced with lots of love

I know I'll never get enough

Of this treat I'm thinking of

The SWEET taste of your love

No comments:

Post a Comment