About Me

My photo
United States
Gay male who loves to look at STRAIGHT and GAY nude males and MACHO guys...YES! I AM NORMAL, HOWEVER, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY SEX DRIVES!!! AND JUST WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO MY SAM AND GIVE HIM ANYTHING HE DESIRES, REGARDLESS OF ALL COSTS -- HE'S MY LIFE -- love you babe and always will. YOU ARE BURIED IN MY HEART...YOUR DUMBASS

ABOUT THIS BLOG

This blog is made for all those hunky straight boys you see out and about. Some of the pics here are of straight boys, candids, gay-for-pay, or just really hot guys who caught my eye ;) Since they're straight (or supposed to be) you might see some girls on here, but hey, girls are pretty too.

This man still loves you

This man will "always" love you, and I will exsist without you...the only difference in my everyday life -- there will always be something missing...and that will be you my Sam. You see you are not only the one I love; it goes beyond that. You are my best friend and the one I live for everyday that makes my life complete. I look for you in the morning and I wait for you each night. I gave you my heart and I don't want it back as you gave me yours. You gave me enough love to where I can live just being the best of friends like you said we would be should you change your mind about our relationship and babe -- I can live with that as being the best of friends, but to live without you in my life isn't going to be easy.

I love you Sam...please come back...you set the rules and I will abide by them...but I need you my love...hugs and kisses and you have a beautiful day -- love your Rob always

No comments:

Post a Comment