About Me

My photo
United States
Gay male who loves to look at STRAIGHT and GAY nude males and MACHO guys...YES! I AM NORMAL, HOWEVER, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY SEX DRIVES!!! AND JUST WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO MY SAM AND GIVE HIM ANYTHING HE DESIRES, REGARDLESS OF ALL COSTS -- HE'S MY LIFE -- love you babe and always will. YOU ARE BURIED IN MY HEART...YOUR DUMBASS

ABOUT THIS BLOG

This blog is made for all those hunky straight boys you see out and about. Some of the pics here are of straight boys, candids, gay-for-pay, or just really hot guys who caught my eye ;) Since they're straight (or supposed to be) you might see some girls on here, but hey, girls are pretty too.

This Man Wants To Kiss Those Sweet Buns and Feel Your Love...

I want to share with you every moment of your life and comfort every saddness that you have...I want you completely and be a part of your life and in it with love...not control, space to be apart from you knowing that I am the one you will return too after your night out with your M8's and when you return home that you will wake me with your soft sweet taste of gentle lips and pull me close and tell me how much you love me...I dream for that moment minute by minute. This man loves everything about you...I want to taste your sweet love babe forever...

As we sit there
under the moonlight
talking
about our life
together,
your hand touches mine
I look over
and your eyes assure me
that you want nothing more
than to make love to me.
You softly caress my face,
gently kissing my neck,
my shoulders and back,
my heart and body give in
to your touch,
and I touch you,
and feel your soft skin,
caressing you ,
sitting there
still looking into your eyes,
you hold me,
wrapping your arms around me
sweet words of love,
whispered,
felt,
on this moonlit night
we lay on the sand
under the stars
warm, sensuous lips
seal mine,
and I feel your heart beat on mine
we make love under the stars
our bodies entwined,
your heart speaking to my mind,
your mind to my soul,
your body to my flesh,
knowing that you are my every desire
we make love to each other
till the moon sets
and the sun rises
together ...
we are starting it all
the day,
our lives,
two men
together,
forever,
as one.
Love you so much, your love...Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment