About Me

My photo
United States
Gay male who loves to look at STRAIGHT and GAY nude males and MACHO guys...YES! I AM NORMAL, HOWEVER, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY SEX DRIVES!!! AND JUST WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO MY SAM AND GIVE HIM ANYTHING HE DESIRES, REGARDLESS OF ALL COSTS -- HE'S MY LIFE -- love you babe and always will. YOU ARE BURIED IN MY HEART...YOUR DUMBASS

ABOUT THIS BLOG

This blog is made for all those hunky straight boys you see out and about. Some of the pics here are of straight boys, candids, gay-for-pay, or just really hot guys who caught my eye ;) Since they're straight (or supposed to be) you might see some girls on here, but hey, girls are pretty too.

Become One With Me

come to me,


melt with me

Become one with me,

press your lips onto mine

Let me look into those dark eyes

I need this, want this, come to me.

The feel of your body pressing, touching me

Reach into my soul, my depths.

Feel the heat in ourselves, our love.

I relive this ecstasy with you

over and over again

Moro mou,

love me as only you can.

A touch, a thought, a kiss

The sweetest magic only you can bring

I feel electricity from head to toe.

I love you more with each passing moment.

Agapi mou,

come to me,

melt with me

I wait for this,

need this.

I will reach for you as only I can.

To hold you, love dripping onto each other.

This act, so sacred, so private, so intense.

Every part of each other touching,

heart to heart,

face to face.

Hold me closer,

even closer still.

Feel my heart beat

faster and faster,

So fast,

I think it will explode.

Let's show each other once again

how beautiful our love can be.

Moro mou,

come to me,

love me

as only you know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment