About Me

My photo
United States
Gay male who loves to look at STRAIGHT and GAY nude males and MACHO guys...YES! I AM NORMAL, HOWEVER, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY SEX DRIVES!!! AND JUST WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO MY SAM AND GIVE HIM ANYTHING HE DESIRES, REGARDLESS OF ALL COSTS -- HE'S MY LIFE -- love you babe and always will. YOU ARE BURIED IN MY HEART...YOUR DUMBASS

ABOUT THIS BLOG

This blog is made for all those hunky straight boys you see out and about. Some of the pics here are of straight boys, candids, gay-for-pay, or just really hot guys who caught my eye ;) Since they're straight (or supposed to be) you might see some girls on here, but hey, girls are pretty too.

I WANT YOU MY SAM BECAUSE I LIVE ONLY WHEN I HAVE YOU IN MY HEART ...


Rainy days and cold nights,



These are days I need you


to hold me tight in your arms,


Hold me close and keep me warm,


Tell me I'm your good luck charm,


Look me in my eyes and tell me I'm the one for you ,


Tell me I'm your every wish come true,


Lay me down very gently,


Then make love to me essentially,


Caress my body from head to toe not missing a spot,


Lets play around like connect the dots,


Lets make each other hot till our body heat


rises like a roller-coaster ride,


Take my body on a journey that never ends,


It always seems to just begin,


Make me have an orgasm like I never have before,


Do what you want to my body its all yours,


Rub me,


lick me,


kiss me,


tease me


do whatever you want to my body


as long as its pleasing


Take me,


Love me,


I am Yours...
You are my life...if you leave me,
I will only "exist" and life will have
No meaning for me...
I love you Sam Dean, love and hugs --
Forever YOURS Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment