About Me

My photo
United States
Gay male who loves to look at STRAIGHT and GAY nude males and MACHO guys...YES! I AM NORMAL, HOWEVER, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY SEX DRIVES!!! AND JUST WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO MY SAM AND GIVE HIM ANYTHING HE DESIRES, REGARDLESS OF ALL COSTS -- HE'S MY LIFE -- love you babe and always will. YOU ARE BURIED IN MY HEART...YOUR DUMBASS

ABOUT THIS BLOG

This blog is made for all those hunky straight boys you see out and about. Some of the pics here are of straight boys, candids, gay-for-pay, or just really hot guys who caught my eye ;) Since they're straight (or supposed to be) you might see some girls on here, but hey, girls are pretty too.

TO YOU MY SAM -- YOUR ROB

I WILL HONOR ALL YOUR WISHES WITH THE ACCEPTION OF ONE, SAM...I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU. FOREVER ETERNAL LOVE, YOUR ROB BABE!

I Love You


With All My Heart



You are the man of my heart,

I long for all the words to say

My love for you will never stray

I follow paths that Angels lay

I need to get to you some way.



I see you in my dreams at night

I feel you when I close my eyes

your love it flows within my veins

your memories etched in my brain.



No matter if your near or far

you are MY Life, my one desire

I hear their cries from up above

The Angels call for You MY Love.



I've never known a more precious love

your hearts as pure as snow white doves

Your touch it makes the flowers grow,

your breath sends them to and fro.



You are my Life, You are my soul

You are the one who makes me whole

My love my passion rests with you

you make each day I wake brand new.



I'll cherish you until the end

My love for you will never bend

and if that day should ever come

You'll know my love you were the one.



And as I pass through heaven's gates

I too will sing those Angelic melodies

and if you look ..I know you'll see

the loudest one, it will be me.



Now one last thing before I go

I've Loved you

since the day I met you ..

and will always love you..

You, the man of my heart ..

to love and to hold..

to cherish

forever.



I Love You my Angel..

I Love You With All My Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment